Saturday, September 19, 2020

Ever Received 700K Credits Just Like That?

 


I got the surprise of my life this morning.


Going about my usual routine, of writing a post -- whether marketing or spiritual -- then sharing my findings with the world, I wanted to test solo ads.


My mind was on putting out solo ads this time, something I was not known for. Usually, I use the credit mailers. 


But I did some homework last night, weighing the pros and cons of solo ads vs. credit mailers, and kicked myself for ignoring the former.


So I set to work on paying more attention to sending solo ads this time around, and went back to a new site I had visited just last night. 


Whadyaknow...


I had over 700,000 credits and a Super JV (SJV) upgrade??


I did that??


Huh?


But how??


But I was just there last night!


How'd that happen?


How many credits did I have to begin with, anyway?


I honestly don't remember.


But surely, it wasn't 700K, nor did I have an SJV upgrade.


Of course, I check the "Account Ledger".


True enough, Admin Jill gave me the TOP upgrade! 


Happy dance...happy dance!


With 700K credits, I'm RICH!


I can now TRADE those credits for at least 58 solo ads.


Well, of course, I traded for one, right away, and sent it, pronto!


Thanks, Admin Jill!

I invite you to join us on this cheerful site, and receive the following upon signing up, confirming your e-mail address, and logging in:

-- 1,000 credits

-- 5 long banners

-- 5 square banners

-- 2 text link ads 


Remain active each month, for more credits. Upgrade if you wish, for greater gains. Click those Super Mega ads to receive a whopping 500 credits. And use those credits to trade for solo ads, banners, text link ads.


Start each morning with 9 AM Ads.

Admin Jill's paying attention to our efforts!


I realized that just this morning.


ENJOY your FREE advertising!


P.S. You may also want to check out her other FUN surf site here!