Saturday, August 22, 2020

The Brave Red Chip Text Ads


Another brave JV mail and surf site surfaces.

And when it does, I feature it.

I'm the 9th member of ultra-new Red Chip Text Ads, and yet they allowed me to mail their other eight members today.

Others wait to reach 100 members, even 500 members, but RCTA dives right into it. 

Been intrigued by the site, as I keep seeing it.

I loved its graphics, and generous FREE advertising.

It sports the original JV site look, which I first encountered three years ago, and thus, I find it refreshing.

Nothing slick, just simple and efficient. 

I can't keep a poker face about my latest mail-surf discovery, for which I just happily signed up today.

Here are the benefits for signing up:
-- 5,000 credits
-- 5 solo ads
-- 5 long banners
-- 5 square banners
-- 2 text link ads

And yes, you get to mail RIGHT away!

That means you can just sign up (for FREE), confirm your e-mail address, log in, and share your programs asap. 

can't keep valuable news to myself.

Sign up here now, and enjoy the super easy-to-use, and people-friendly, Red Chip Text Ads.

You won't have a chip on your shoulder here!