Wednesday, November 6, 2019

An Improved Band of Banners Blog


Thank you for being here with me for over two years now.

Founded on 17 September 2017, Band of Banners  has featured programs that pay (a sign-up BONUS) as you sign up, promote your own programs, and promote the site owner's link, too!

I've also searched for sites that give you great traffic exposure for your offers.

Most of all, all sites featured here are FREE to join and won't cost you a penny, and yet may give you an opportunity to earn if you work hard at it, too.

The idea is to promote your programs and the owner's sites, giving you referrals which may earn you cash, credits, or both.

I've always believed in everyone helping each other.

It's been a while since I last wrote something here, only because I was on a beautiful path with regards to my spiritual life since early September 2019.

A business with heart, and more heart, and with Jesus in it, becomes a better business.

Greed has never been part of starting and maintaining worthwhile business, whether it's an online business or a brick-and-mortar business.

May you live with the same principles, too.

For now, I thank you for being here with me for over two years now.

Expect even better things, for by now, we've learned much.

We now know which programs work, which site owners are kind and those who really deliver and pay, and which traffic sources can give you the exposure you need for your offers.

Wishing you the very best in your life and work!